Work with Joyce, RSW, CPCC, ACC
I have over 30 years of professional experience working with people to help them make big changes in their lives.
I am certified by the International Coach Federation and committed to excellence in my work with every client. I am compassionate and caring, and believe that the process of transforming your life can be rewarding and fun. In my own personal journey, I have worked hard to ensure that this second phase of my life is the best yet. It has not always been easy, but the future looks vibrant.
I am committed to help my clients achieve the following outcomes:
- Creating a plan for a fulfilling retirement
- Gaining clarity about what is really important to them
- Thinking outside the box to see new opportunities for happiness
- Developing a realistic plan to reach new goals
- Identifying challenges to change, and ways to deal with them
- Enhancing self-esteem and vitality
- Increasing emotional intelligence and relationship skills
- Living a life that is not ruled by fears or complacency
How it works:
Together we devise a realistic plan that is tailored to your specific needs. You will benefit from every one of our sessions, and I am available, through e-mail, for consultation between sessions.
If you have reached a point in your life where you believe that you would benefit from working with a coach, I would be pleased to have a no-obligation telephone consultation with you and, together, we can explore the benefits of us having a meaningful coaching relationship.
click below to email me: