“There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Marianne Williamson
Midlife Crisis or Midlife Coaching?
Does any of the following sound familiar to you?
- Uninspired at work or downsized from your job
- Contemplating retirement
- Feeling stale in your relationship or reinventing your life, post divorce
- An aging body or dealing with an illness
- Caring for elderly parents
- A nagging feeling that you deserve more in your life
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, you are not alone and there is hope.
My name is Joyce and I specialize in working with people who want to build a fulfilling future in this next phase of their lives. I am a certified coach with over 20 years of experience in helping people make lasting changes.
I love to work with my clients to help them achieve:
- Increased clarity about what is really important
- Enhanced self-esteem and vitality
- Greater emotional intelligence and relationship skills
- A life that is not ruled by fears or complacency
Here is what we do:
You and I discuss why you are interested in coaching and what would make it a worthwhile experience for you. We set a flexible plan that is customized to meet your needs. There are no contracts and you can expect to get value from every session. I provide the support and accountability to help you discover possibilities and opportunities, and deal with challenges in order to create new ways of thinking and positive habits that will carry you forward. I work with clients individually and in groups.
Five Tips for Aging Well
If you are seriously thinking about working with a coach, I would be pleased to have a no-obligation telephone consultation with you,
click below to email me: